Terms & Conditions
Here are the terms and conditions you accept by accessing Technology Innovation Institute - Sole Proprietorship L.L.C. website, in in addition to applicable laws and regulations in the United Arab Emirates
Visiting our website means that you have unconditionally accepted these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of use of the website and you agree to be bound by these amendments.
Conduct and Behavior
You agree to access and use the website for lawful purposes only, and to be fully responsible for your knowledge of and compliance with all laws, regulations, and rules. Just by accessing you agree not to perform any of the following:
1. Use of the website for the purpose of committing a crime or encouraging others to engage in any conduct that would lead to committing a crime or involves civil liability.
2. Publishing or posting of any unlawful content that includes discrimination, defamation, libel, slander, obscene material, pornographic material, or any other unlawful topic.
3. Use of the website to impersonate other parties or entities;
4. Uploading, entering, emailing, or copying of any material you are not entitled to send under any law or contractual relationship;
5. Alteration, destruction, or deletion of any content posted on the website;
6. Disruption or impedance of normal communication channels in any way possible;
7. Claiming of a relationship with or representation of any organization without being authorized to do the same.
8. Posting or sending of any advertisements, unwanted marketing material, or any other form of promotion;
9. Posting of any materials which violate or interfere with the Intellectual Property Rights of others;
10.Collection or storage of the personal information of others
We reserve the right to monitor any content you enter. The UAE and foreign copyright laws and international treaties protect the contents of this website. You agree to be bound by copyright notices that appear on this website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Technology Innovation Institute - Sole Proprietorship L.L.C and all of its employees harmless from and against any and all liability, including attorneys' fees and costs, incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. The latter reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of the Technology Innovation Institute.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances whatsoever, will Technology Innovation Institute - Sole Proprietorship L.L.C. be liable for any accidental, indirect, special, or punitive damages that may arise as a result of your use or inability to use the website, including but not limited to the loss of income or expected profits, loss of reputation, loss of business, loss of data, computer malfunction, or any other damages.
All Intellectual Property Rights (including trademarks and copyrights) found on this website are either owned, controlled, or licensed by Technology Innovation Institute - Sole Proprietorship L.L.C. As such, the act of consolidation and arrangement of all content on the website is the sole property of Technology Innovation Institute and is protected by copyright laws. We retain all Intellectual Property Rights in all materials on the website. The names, trademarks, and logos found on the website and in the materials therein are owned and licensed for Technology Innovation Institute - Sole Proprietorship L.L.C., unless otherwise stated. The use of these trademarks is prohibited without permission.
Third Party Disclosure
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of the website terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.